Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

BNR Tunes

Tags
bnr tunes
7K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Taxman 
#1 · (Edited)
So I've been reading a lot about BNR/Trifecta/ZZ Performance.

BNR seems to be the most popular tune company.

(For the life of me I can't imagine why someone would want a crackle tune.)

But I have major reservations about flashing a tune.

Specifically when it comes to increasing HP. A ton of people online keep talking about cracked pistons and I can't help bur think that the 1.4 wasn't meant to crank out 250hp and be reliable.

I've heard of an eco tune and reports of 46mpg. I'm also interested in what some are calling a " basic tune" that peps up the acceleration a bit.

Can some one share their experience with BNR tunes?

#11 ·
I can say Trifecta has been incredibly responsive to me. I initially purchased the advantage tune, and had some kinks that needed working out. If I messaged support after hours, they’d respond within a few hours of business hours in the morning; and generally responded within an hour or two of each thing I sent. They took several data logs from me to figure out my issue, which they did. I then purchased the Elite tune and started throwing parts at my car. I can check, but I believe there were over thirty messages back and forth with support, including five datalogs and two tune updates in the span of three days. I haven’t had BNR, I’ve heard great things about their product. I do have the trifecta and I can say the product rocks, and the customer service is very fast, efficient, and puts up with annoying people like me who is OCD and bugs about every minor detial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.