What did you do to your Cruze today? - Page 31
  1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 105 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: What did you do to your Cruze today?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Robgrover View Post
    Used the cruze to drag my parking lot because I didn't want to get the tractor out. Can you pull a yard drag with a manual eco cruze? Yes should you? Probably not
    Well, we have one member using his Cruze engine on a air boat........I guess a Cruze as a tractor isn't too far out of line.

Rob

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

2nd Gear
    Removed the headliner and roof airbags from my parts car. My rebuilder is done from the body shop and now I have to put'er back together again.

Cleaned my interior.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by jblackburn Hidden Content
    I always find it funny that you can find sports fans all over the country that universally hate:
    -The Cowboys
    -The Patriots
    -Duke

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

3rd Gear
    I rotated my tires/rims & cleaned them & waxed them. I also took off any anti seize lube for the lugs. I hear its not good? I also wash spray the wheel wells. I'm going to attempt to post my very 1st pic from this site here fingers crossed
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned

Cruze made me religious, when I first start it, say a prayer that when I start it, all those lights on the dash that light up brighter than a Christmas tree go out. But not just today, everyday.
    jsusanka and Starks8 like this.

Administrator
    Finished the installation of my driver's side Lumbar support. Had to cut into the driver's seat side to put the switch in and then wired the power. The ground is secured with another ground point in the center console and the power run over the steering column to the cabin fuse box. The technically most difficult part was routing the power line so the heater core piping doesn't melt it.
    Merc6 likes this.
    2018 Honda Clarity Touring PHEV - Forest Green w/Tan interior (wife's car)
    2017 Volt LT - Heather Gray; black bow ties, Hidden Content
    2012 ECO MT (Hidden Content ) - Black Granite/Cloth; Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; OEM Fogs w/Chrome Covers; Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; Hidden Content
    2010 Mit Lancer GT MT (traded for ECO @31K miles)
    2002 Pont Montana AWD (traded for 2012 LS MT @182K miles - title transferred to son on college graduation)
    1990 Pont Transport (traded for Montana @240K miles)
    1986 Fiero GT MT (traded for Transport - needed more seats)
    1985 Fiero 2M4 MT (traded for Fiero GT @8K miles)

Learning about my Cruze
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonboy View Post
    I rotated my tires/rims & cleaned them & waxed them. I also took off any anti seize lube for the lugs. I hear its not good? I also wash spray the wheel wells. I'm going to attempt to post my very 1st pic from this site here fingers crossed
    Depends where your from, and who teaches you. I've always put on anti seize on my studs. Just wait till they rust and you break 2 or 3 studs when doing your own tire rotations... Now you either pull the hub and axle apart and go and get new studs pressed in, or replace the hub. Secondly, in a snowy/cold (any place salted) and your tire goes flat, and a bit of salt water gets into the threads, again now your freezing and have broken studs on the side of the highway. Long story short, I've never had a wheel come off from greased lug nuts, and I've never lost torque on my lug nuts from greasing them. When you torque 'em with grease, make it 5 lbs less than what spec is to account for more torque with grease.
    bostonboy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboy View Post
    Those are CLEAN, wow!!

Autocross Champion
    packed it with my skeet launcher, Remington 870 super mag,G3. 2 boxes of skeet/ammo, 2 .50 cal cans of rifle and pistol ammo. proceed to head to the range and have some fun. all yesterday...... now today just drove it to work
    obermd likes this.

Handbrake Released ssnscruzeeco2015's Avatar
    After nearly, 14 months, 50000km, I got inspired and rotated my tires, (wearing evenly across all the tires, 2/32 different between front and rear, pulled the drums, inspected brakes (minimal wear, adjusters adjusting), inspected front brakes (also minimal wear, at least 1/4 inch of slot left).

Painted drums and calipers flat black, which is not something I would not normally, but felt they needed attention since the Eco wheels, and my future 5 spokes keeps them exposed.

Got a forced circulation block heater waiting at my brothers parts counter for pickup and install.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 105 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now