Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-9 of 9 Results
  1. Gen2 Diesel General Discussion
    I hit a large chunk of truck tire on the highway today, nothing I could do, the guy in front of me swerved last minute to avoid it but I had someone in either lane beside me so I had no choice but to hit it dead on. It damaged my spoiler and bottom of the grille which really stinks, I can't even...
  2. Gen1 Appearance, Body, Detailing, & Interior
    I was wondering if anyone had tackled this? Looking to swap out the screen to a bigger display. Not so much navigation, just want to have a larger screen. Mark
  3. General Discussion
    So I picked it up this morning.....Loving the Android Auto!!!!! Summit White, had 16 kms on it when I took delivery. Build date was May 16th! Enjoy DSC_0720 by CYYZGUY, on Flickr DSC_0718 by CYYZGUY, on Flickr DSC_0716 by CYYZGUY, on Flickr DSC_0715 by CYYZGUY, on Flickr DSC_0713 by...
  4. Gen1 Appearance, Body, Detailing, & Interior
    Only took me a week to run up against a curb. See picture. Any rough ideas on what this should cost? Nothing seems to be damaged underneath. It is contained to the one damage in the door. Of course this one piece covers pretty much everything except the door.
  5. Gen1 Audio, Electronics & Electrical
    I hope this will be interesting and informative. As an electrical engineer, and somebody who likes taking stuff apart, I've always enjoyed looking at teardown pictures of electronics like cell phones, game consoles, and such. I managed to pick up a Cruze instrument cluster from a wrecked...
  6. Gen1 Appearance, Body, Detailing, & Interior
    Just got my Cruze tinted yesterday. Just thought Id throw it up on here so you all can see how 15% Llumar Ceramic tint would look on the car. I also have the Cocoa / Beige interior so It will look slightly lighter than if you had a charcoal interior. I only have one picture at the time but if...
  7. Gen1 Appearance, Body, Detailing, & Interior
    So I had a branch come down today and whack my car, I have a 2013 Cruze LS anyways I took it to a body shop they told me an estimate of $2100 does that seem accurate seems a bit high to me
  8. General Discussion
    Weber Chevrolet in Creve Coeur (St. Louis), MO has approximately 15 ECO's with manual transmission in inventory. All colors except imperial blue metallic. I bought my crystal red ECO manual from them about a month ago. Great dealership. No BS. Talk to Dave Matthews in sales and tell him you...
  9. Gen1 Powertrain
    Hello. Let me first introduce my self. I just purchased a 2011 Chevy Cruze LTZ and I am really enjoying it. I am very impressed with the quality of this car. Gas mileage is great. I drove a 130 mile trip today doing about 55-60 MPH for 60% of the distance and 65 MPH for the other 40% with...
1-9 of 9 Results