Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, my names Gavin. I have a 2016 LT with the RS package and the 6-speed manual gearbox. It’s been 5 months since I’ve been keeping up with this websites posts, all super fascinating and I’ve learned a lot. I bought my car last year, with 83,XXX miles, now just over a year of owning it, is at 112,XXX miles. I’ve driven the hell out of this car, it’s been great on all road conditions, winter is a blast in it. I can’t argue with the turbo and the 45-55 mpg I averagely get, that being the reason I haven’t done any modifications to it. The most I’ve done is put a JMS pedal max chip in it, which doesn’t actually put a tune on the engine, just makes your gas pedal a little lighter lol. It’s really plenty fast enough for what I need it for, I’ve won a lot of races against focuses, my favorite kind to race. I just moved to Washington state about a week ago, and a week before that, I hit a deer with it in my home state Montana(photo attached)
. Don’t go there! It’s a trap!
Anyways looking forward to seeing more posts from y’all and making some Cruze friends. Always thinking about mods in the future so hit me up with ideas! Thanks guys!

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,667 Posts
Hey there, my names Gavin. I have a 2016 LT with the RS package and the 6-speed manual gearbox. It’s been 5 months since I’ve been keeping up with this websites posts, all super fascinating and I’ve learned a lot. I bought my car last year, with 83,XXX miles, now just over a year of owning it, is at 112,XXX miles. I’ve driven the hell out of this car, it’s been great on all road conditions, winter is a blast in it. I can’t argue with the turbo and the 45-55 mpg I averagely get, that being the reason I haven’t done any modifications to it. The most I’ve done is put a JMS pedal max chip in it, which doesn’t actually put a tune on the engine, just makes your gas pedal a little lighter lol. It’s really plenty fast enough for what I need it for, I’ve won a lot of races against focuses, my favorite kind to race. I just moved to Washington state about a week ago, and a week before that, I hit a deer with it in my home state Montana(photo attached) View attachment 293899 . Don’t go there! It’s a trap!
Anyways looking forward to seeing more posts from y’all and making some Cruze friends. Always thinking about mods in the future so hit me up with ideas! Thanks guys! View attachment 293900 View attachment 293901
Welcome Aboard!(y)

They make an after market hood if you want to jazz it up a bit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts