Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ⒺⓍⒽⒶⓊⓈⓉ ⓆⓊⒺⓈⓉⒾⓄⓃ!?!

I just got the muffler deleted on my Cruze LT RS and I enjoy the growling sound it gives but I think I want alittle more! I went into my local exhaust shop and after $36 (YEAH!! $36) I decided to take baby steps! Does anyone know or have an opinion on what the next step would be for alittle more?

Modifications
-Advantage Tune
-K&N CAI w/ Injen dry filter & pre filter

P.s. I just put the Injen filter on a month ago and was slightly upset that I lost a lot of the whoosh I had with the K&N but after getting the muffler deleted it's back!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Conservative Acoustic Foam
1,028 Posts
Worst title, ever.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
I really think that you should reroute that Exhaust for side out and completely remove any Baffles . Such as Mufflers ...Go catless too ...of course you will need a Catless down pipe ...and a H or Y Pipe .....

And Of course I truly Love the Title ....Merf is always having a Bad Day so we won't give the Merf any credence Today !

·
Conservative Acoustic Foam
1,028 Posts
....Merf is always having a Bad Day so we won't give the Merf any credence Today !
I was thinking I was gonna get laid, but they couldn't promise I'd be on top and that bummed me out.

Reactions: brian v
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.