Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ive read a bunch of threads on passing a power wire through the firewall for people with manual transmissions. my cable is too large to fit through with the rest of the factory wires.

has anyone drilled a hole through the firewall to run a very large power wire through?

the wire is the knukonceptz kolossus 1/0 cable and it is a bit larger than most other 1/0 gauge wire on the market.

any suggestions?

also, where did you rout the wire to the trunk. i.e. under the carpet, in the open.....

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,423 Posts
There is a plate in which you can drill a hole, insert a grommet and run your wire through it. I have some pictures here somewhere, but cannot at the moment find them. The plate is in plain view from the drivers floorboard. You can see the otherside looking between engine and firewall as well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok. i was able to find a way through the firewall. installed the bushing, now i need to know how everyone has run the power wire through the car from the firewall to the trunk. any help?

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,423 Posts
ok. i was able to find a way through the firewall. installed the bushing, now i need to know how everyone has run the power wire through the car from the firewall to the trunk. any help?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts