Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Injen has released an intake for the 2011+ Chevy Cruze with 1.4 liter turbo engine.

This intake features Injens Patent Pending MR Technology Process for Optimal Gains and a Safe A/F Ratio.

This intake is a two piece system designed to be run either as a short ram intake, or a cold air intake (you can alternate between the two if you wish).
Dyno proven to give a solid gain in horsepower and torque, this intake will give your Cruze an improvement in lower end power AND improve gas mileage! We have seen gains of about 6 horsepower and torque at the wheels, with as much as 8 lbs of torque gain on the lower end.
All neccesary hose couplers, clamps, screws, installation instructions and a filter wrap to help shield from dirt and debris come with the intake.

Link:
Injen Intake for 2011+ Chevy Cruze 1.4 Turbo - 11+ Cruze

Price $279

We have them in stock, ready to ship.

·
Supporting Vendor
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys for the support.

We're glad to be a supporting vendor on this site and appreciate your support.

We'll price match most legitimate competitors prices on this too if you find a lower price elsewhere on it too.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Injen sells the intake as a combo,
Not to sure if they would just sell the SRI form.
IMO, I would get the kit, install it as SRI and see how you like it.
I did this, installed it as SRI, then a couple days later swapped it for CAI and was it ever worth it. The difference between the two is CAI offers the Cruze with better top end speed aka high rpm power. After installing both forms, I have to say the CAI is much much better then SRI. Really recommend the CAI.

can we get a price om just a SRI

·
Premium Member
4,500 Posts
can you get the short ram with a red tube and a red air filter i am very interested best price ive seen glad i join this forum

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Injen does not offer any color other than black or polished... standard blue filter...

For the 1.4L engine get the K&N, we have them in stock too. You will be much happier with the K&N over the Injen.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
What's the difference between the two Aaron?
Injen does not offer any color other than black or polished... standard blue filter...

For the 1.4L engine get the K&N, we have them in stock too. You will be much happier with the K&N over the Injen.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Just the color (If you mean the Injen) :)

If you mean between K&N and Injen... Injen is both a short ram and cold air (convertable) where as the K&N is a short ram only)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Not trying to influence this vs that, but the IMO the K&N is the better choice. I've read on here of many little issues with the Injen such as CELs in the cold weather, possibility of rubbing A/C lines as well as just overall airflow being more turbulent than the K&N. Plus the K&N makes your BPV a little louder and the spooling is a bit louder as well.

I am not a fan of the oiled filter so I will be replacing with an AMSOIL dry filter soon. This is just my preference, I don't think there is a NEED to change it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts