Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2013 1.4 eco manual. The clutch pedal seems fine but it acts like the clutch is not fully disengaging. I checked under the hood and the clutch slave cylinder elbow is loose. It slides back and forth in the tranny about an inch. Is this a problem inside the transmission or with something outside the tranny? Engineering Motor vehicle Auto part Personal protective equipment Machine

·
Registered
5 Posts
2013 1.4 eco manual. The clutch pedal seems fine but it acts like the clutch is not fully disengaging. I checked under the hood and the clutch slave cylinder elbow is loose. It slides back and forth in the tranny about an inch. Is this a problem inside the transmission or with something outside the tranny? View attachment 298140
Mine just popped all the way out - including the collar that keeps the elbow attached to the slave cylinder. I was able to push the whole thing back in until it snapped into place. That elbow should not move and it looks like you may be able to push in the collar in a little more to get it to snap. here’s a pic of mine - notice the clip is still in place!

Automotive tire Gas Auto part Gear Automotive wheel system

1 - 5 of 5 Posts