Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
2012 Chevy Cruze lt 1.4 turbo 109,000 miles It's been a while I can't recall the exact code I'll have to look when I get home the car will run great while moving but at a red light or when you're just sitting it idles like crap almost feels like it's going to stall I've changed the mass air sensor fuel injectors throttle control sensor valve cover and intake manifold for the pcv issue and bank one sensor one o2 because right now that's what the code says o2 too lean to rich

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
8,515 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Chevy Sonic RS
58 Posts
Did the sound of your exhaust change after you gutted it? I’ve heard people say they didn’t like the sound of a gutted cat vs getting a ZZP or BNR downpipe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
8,515 Posts
Did the sound of your exhaust change after you gutted it? I’ve heard people say they didn’t like the sound of a gutted cat vs getting a ZZP or BNR downpipe

Where did you see that the cat was gutted? Another Post?

·
Registered
2013 Chevy Sonic RS
58 Posts
Wear a dust mask as there is a fiberglass liner around the ceramic core. My throat and arms are itchy. LOL. But I did wear gloves...
The OP did. @Blasirl

·
Registered
235 Posts
02 right before the cat just after the turbo
That's the Upstream O2. Make sure that you have a good connection for it. May want to look at replacing the Downstream O2 Sensor.

I had replaced my Upstream, Downstream, and my Catalytic Coverter & Upstream O2 (again), before I finally quit getting codes for all of that.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts