Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I found a coolant leak at the coolant outlet, and after searching I found it was a fairly common issue.

But I have a couple of questions:

It was mentioned that there is an upgraded part that requires a new hose. Does anyone know the new part numbers? The one part number I saw was 25193922 for the outlet. Is that new new part or the old one?

Thank you all in advance.

This is a 2012 that was originally purchased in late 2011, so I assume this is no longer covered under warranty and this will be a DIY endeavor.

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I have no idea why I never saw that thread when I searched. Must be going blind or something.

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got the new coolant outlet in, only took about an hour and a half or so. There was a small hairline crack at the top inside of the large forward-facing hose connection near the inside junction with the vent tube.

I also appears this has happened before (I bought this one used after I wrecked my first one), as I have the upgraded vent hose already. Oh well, the new one will go in next weekend anyway, along with a new top turbo oil feed line.

I got a P2227 (Barometric sensor out of tolerance) code, but I cleared it and the CEL went away. I'm not sure how that happened, but everything seems fine otherwise, no loss of power or going into limp mode.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts