Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
30-85 pull off the light bone stock and it was a dead heat, perhaps he was inching towards me but otherwise it was a pretty tight race. So anyone who comes across one you know how it goes, to make this a little more of a discussion post what have you tuned and non tuned guys beat or held with in a race?

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
As long as the racing is on a closed course this is fine. Street racing discussions will be deleted.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
0-85 pull off the light bone stock and it was a dead heat, perhaps he was inching towards me but otherwise it was a pretty tight race. So anyone who comes across one you know how it goes, to make this a little more of a discussion post what have you tuned and non tuned guys beat or held with in a race?
I've come close to a GTI when I was just tuned with an intake no exhaust work I was right on his passenger door @Bandamere here in colorado. I'd be interested to see the race again with the exhaust work and cat deletes, for whatever reason this car just has no balls off the line.. =/

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
If there was another car doing it along side of you and it was on a public road it was, in fact, street racing.
I never once stated this took place on a public road and that, in fact, was just an assumption you made. Light could of meant the light at the drag strip considering I live very close to one.
Thus my original response. I couldn't tell for sure if this was on a closed course or open street.

·
Registered
35 Posts
So we're talking about the Mexican versions, somehow my GT always like to run down in Mexico. It's not street racing if your in Mexico ;), it's just driving to save your life.

Reactions: Chevyforever
1 - 9 of 9 Posts