Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
What sort of mods are you thinking of? Horsepower, wheels, suspension, paint, appliques, tint, lights, audio, or brakes?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thinking like

hids headlights and fog
reverse LEDs
intake maybe
ltz wheels
interior LEDs
its my dd still want to get good mpg

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
Hi would like to know if it's worth it to mod my Cruze it's a auto its 13 Cruze RS
Depends on what you're looking for. The car will never be a street racer. But from what I've read, it can be more enjoyable with a tune. If you go much beyond that, you're better off starting with a different car.

·
Conservative Acoustic Foam
1,028 Posts
You can have a good tune and keep a good mpg.
For that matter, you can have a tune that is better performance AND better efficiency.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi would like to know if it's worth it to mod my Cruze it's a auto its 13 Cruze RS
Yes, for the intake that you listed you might be interested in upgrading. I highly recommend the ZZP High Flow Air Intake kit. And for the other exterior upgrades, yeah I love the look of the HIDs on the Cruze. Wheels & tires are always a great appearance upgrade. And got to love those LED interior lights too. So to ask this question, yes its worth it to mod your Cruze. There is definitely a lot of room for upgrading and a lot of parts and products out there for the cars. Good luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts