Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay this is for some 1.8L love for me your a stage 0 IF you have atleast a airbox reso delete with any aftermarket filter (1" foam removal included) or FULL INTAKE, A Muffler Swap or DELETE, GAP the SParks to .35, and a tune ...what more to make it up the levels i assume this is a real start and would wake your car up as confirmed by other memebers here ... this is for the 1.8 out there that want more ..share what you have

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1.8L power mods this car needs

the trifecta tune offered from GM

Header and downpipe w/ high flow cat (CA CARB Reasoning)

take out all the trash, clothes, hub caps

and you've got 30+ hp

Reactions: brian v

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
How much power does the Trifecta tune give the 1.8?

·
Super Moderator
5,151 Posts
How much power does the Trifecta tune give the 1.8?
If I remember correctly, it helps but not that much(not much more than regapping the plugs did). Still doesn't beat the turbo in my Eco.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Res Del
Aem Dry flo
I did spark plugs to .35 and was experiencing spark blowout. so i gapped to .32, still experienced spark blowout, now set all back to .28 and its best. on a 1.8 MT.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
The 1.8 tune should adjust timing and fuel/air to help. A good intake and flowing exhaust would be good, too. Not much more you can do, from there.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Why I believe the 1.4 Goofie Balls are envious that we Don't need cruise control to keep our cruzens in a straight line .

111 things less to replace also ..

0.28 is recomended spark plugs Gap which is fine and dandy . which gives us the advantage over speculators .

We have a higher torque curve too . no waiting for that turbo to catch up .

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
What does cruise control have to do with keeping in a straight line? I use it to avoid speeding tickets as on a trip the car is so quiet you just don't notice the speed creeping up unless you constantly watch the speedo.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Get H U D .

It sounded good . Plus the Smurf stole the last remaining steering wheel with cruise control for under $100.00 .

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Get H U D .

It sounded good . Plus the Smurf stole the last remaining steering wheel with cruise control for under $100.00 .
Everything my car has is factory, including a sunglass holder above the drivers door where the grab handle would be. I use mine for a spare pair of regular glasses.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Wanna buy some wheels fer yer diesel cruzen ?

Actually some made in the U.S.A. wheels fer yer Made in Australia Diesel Cruzen ?

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Wanna buy some wheels fer yer diesel cruzen ?

Actually some made in the U.S.A. wheels fer yer Made in Australia Diesel Cruzen ?
I am actually looking for a spare that matches my road wheels, the current spare is a 6.5 X 16 inch steel, while the road wheels are 17 X7 inch alloy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts