Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yesterday I hit 10000 miles on the cruze on my way to work. It turned exactly 10k when I turned into my works parking lot. I know alot of cars make it to 10k miles for the most part but it felt good to see 10k miles on it lol. Here's a picture to prove it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

Reactions: chevycruzeassembler

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
990,000.00 more to reach a milestone of dependability and then you can exclaim to the cruzen masses you still enjoy yer Baby Blue cruzen . Good Luck .

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
I'll roll 50K miles on my trip to Lordstown, NH, and back.

·
Reverend Red Bull
1,130 Posts
990,000.00 more to reach a milestone of dependability and then you can exclaim to the cruzen masses you still enjoy yer Baby Blue cruzen . Good Luck .
My Diesel should roll 250,000 right around my daughter's 16th birthday (in 2023) - perfect timing to give it to her with a quarter million on the clock and get myself something new.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
I hit 15K sometime last month. It was a non-event:th_coolio:

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
No way j ...That's Nice that your dad's car is still going strong .

·
Premium Member
3,171 Posts
Haha, friends Accord. Actually just like the one I used to have, only not crap.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I had a friend who had a 2002 geo metro had up to 500,000 miles on it by the time he graduated high school. Everything was original on the car..come to find out a few years later the whole frame had rusted away so bad it was read to break any moment lol. Good times..

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You're low on fuel btw;) Your welcome.
lol...just messin' around.
I know, the first 10K on a new car is a milestone....
Yeah I didn't realize how low I was on fuel until the light came on ten miles before I got to work. I took this pic when I was at a stop light. It had a 35 mile commute home plus the ten miles extra I had when the light came on.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: mikestony
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.