Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched the owner's manual and see nothing about how the Nav. system works. There is only a reference to the Navigation System Manual. Is the 10GB storage only available with the Nav. Sys.? I saw a reference to the storage without any reference to the Nav. Sys., only the 9 speaker Pioneer option. Does anyone have a digital copy (or source page) of the Nav. Manual? I'm a tad confused about the Cruze Infotainment offerings still. The Cruze web site also seems short on details. Thanks.

Jim

·
FI Lunatic
1,380 Posts
The user's manual for the nav system is downloadable from the gm website under the "owners" tab i think. I have it downloaded on the computer at home but not my laptop. It is pretty in depth, nearly as big as the car's manual!

·
FI Lunatic
1,380 Posts
The user's manual for the nav system is downloadable from the gm website under the "owners" tab i think. I have it downloaded on the computer at home but not my laptop. It is pretty in depth, nearly as big as the car's manual!

Try this link...

Chevy Vehicle Manuals | Owners | Chevrolet

The nav supplement is 118 pages of a PDF file.:D

·
FI Lunatic
1,380 Posts
The way I'm interpreting it is the HDD is only available with the Nav system.
The HDD is larger than the stated 10GB; BUT 10GB is all the space that is available for media files to be copied onto the system by the owner...

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try this link...

Chevy Vehicle Manuals | Owners | Chevrolet

The nav supplement is 118 pages of a PDF file.:D
Thank you, kind sir! That is exactly what I was looking for.

Let's see, $1,995 for 10 GB of music storage from Chevy, or $27 for a 16GB USB stick at Costo. The Nav System does not interest me. I was looking for music storage.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It has a 40gb HDD not 10GB!!

So cool!!

And it has a built in TIVO like!! You can pause live radio up to 20 min and continue!!

Love it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts