Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2010 cruze 2.0L diesel and I looked around the forums but couldnt see any mention of anyone using these headunits, just wanted to know if anyone here has tried them and how they performed. Unfortunately i cant actually post links as this is my first post :S so a quick google search of "10.4" Android 4.4 Car DVD Player GPS Navigation Multimeida for Chevrolet Cruze" will get you to what im referring to

i currently have an 8 inch android head unit that i installed a couple months ago and it is running great without any problems, wanted to know if the same can be said with these if anyone has tried them thanks.

Sorry in advance if i have done something horribly wrong with this post or if its already been discussed somewhere else, new to this group and first post

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and best wishes !

As far as a 10 . 4 inch 2 Din head unit . 1 would first need to get the dimensions of the unit to be certain of fitment into the area of installation .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its actually designed specifically for the cruze all the measurements are perfect for it, sorry i couldnt put the link in but its pretty much plug and play

·
Registered
9 Posts
No one has installed one of these? Debating on one of these vs one of the name brand (smaller) head units. My Cruze bluetooth will not work, so I need to do something. The stock bluetooth won't do audio even if it does work, so going aftermarket may be in the works....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts