Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2012 Cruze LT/RS with the 6 speed manual, for some reason when it's cold you can barely get it into 1st or 2nd and third will grind unless you're careful, all other gears shift like butter. If it's a hot day or when the car warms up I don't have this problem. I just bled the clutch, and changed the tranny fluid, clutch was replaced just before I bought the car 2 months ago. Anyone have any idea what it could be, it seems super weird to me. The tranny also has the awesome 5th and 6th gear whine.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I've got a 2012 Cruze LT/RS with the 6 speed manual, for some reason when it's cold you can barely get it into 1st or 2nd and third will grind unless you're careful, all other gears shift like butter. If it's a hot day or when the car warms up I don't have this problem. I just bled the clutch, and changed the tranny fluid, clutch was replaced just before I bought the car 2 months ago. Anyone have any idea what it could be, it seems super weird to me. The tranny also has the awesome 5th and 6th gear whine.
I’ve got a similar issue in my 2014 Eco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
MattJensen
Chevrolet Cruze Forums
CruzeTalk.com forum, news, discussions and the best community for owners to discuss all things related to the Chevy Cruze.
Full Forum Listing