Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning i went to clean all the oil from previous leaks out from under my car , i got in my car backed down the drive way (no issues ) turned around and started to back up the driveway (uphill) and my car bogged down and started rolling thick white smoke from the exhaust for probably 15/20 seconds . New to the Cruze cars so not too familiar with them . Iv Changed valve cover gasket , cam solenoid orings, water outlet valve and installed the newest pcv fix kit within the last week . Any ideas ?

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,696 Posts
This morning i went to clean all the oil from previous leaks out from under my car , i got in my car backed down the drive way (no issues ) turned around and started to back up the driveway (uphill) and my car bogged down and started rolling thick white smoke from the exhaust for probably 15/20 seconds . New to the Cruze cars so not too familiar with them . Iv Changed valve cover gasket , cam solenoid orings, water outlet valve and installed the newest pcv fix kit within the last week . Any ideas ?
How-To: Charge pipe clean - up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts