Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys has anyone deleted their Cruze? If so what parts & tunes did you use? If you have These parts or knows someone who has the measurements can you email me them?

·
Registered
510 Posts
You are currently out of luck for tune services.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where did you get the tune kit or did you find someone to do it for you? My 2014 Cruze Diesel has been in the shop for 9 months waiting on a Catalytic converter (I'm aware diesels don't have a catalytic converter but that's what GM calls the Diesel Particulate Filter on the 1st Gen Cruze). Apparently, they don't make the part any longer and now the EPA has cracked down on tune kits. Does anyone know were I can get a Catalytic Converter or a tune kit? The car is in great shape otherwise, it's a shame to let the vehicle go to waste. The sad part is I can't even get a trade in offer.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Where did you get the tune kit or did you find someone to do it for you? My 2014 Cruze Diesel has been in the shop for 9 months waiting on a Catalytic converter (I'm aware diesels don't have a catalytic converter but that's what GM calls the Diesel Particulate Filter on the 1st Gen Cruze). Apparently, they don't make the part any longer and now the EPA has cracked down on tune kits. Does anyone know were I can get a Catalytic Converter or a tune kit? The car is in great shape otherwise, it's a shame to let the vehicle go to waste. The sad part is I can't even get a trade in offer.
I'll trade you my 14 cruze gasser for your 14 cruze diesel 🤔

·
Registered
5 Posts
Email [email protected] can do the tuning

·
Registered
594 Posts
Gen1 DPFs are no longer available?
If so that's pretty interesting. Some late sales 2015s might just be getting out of warranty.

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
4,613 Posts
They legally have to be supplied for at least seven years after production has ended - but that doesn't mean that they make a lot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts