Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feel free to move to a better fitting thread

There is little I hate worse than vehicles cruising in the left lane of a 2 lane highway...the other day I ran into a new Malibu matching the slow speed of the driver in the right lane. Eventually he moved enough where I could pass him on the right. As soon as I moved over he floored it. I manually dropped to 4th (about 60mph) and quickly moved ahead and back into the left lane. The look on his face was priceless! The trifecta tune for the CTD is awesome...and I still average 40 mpg driving with my foot in it...i love the torque! Anyway...I'm a fast-car guy (had an Audi S4, supercharged Mustang Cobra etc) and I love this small 2.0 turbo diesel. Eventually I want another go-fast but this works for my 100 mile round trip commute. For now...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
197 Posts
Trifecta says you've got him covered by at least 50ft/lb at the wheels and it's going to take a little while for him to spool up the hairdryer to find it. That's what makes the diesel so much more fun to drive everyday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.