Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

'14 LT Headlamp Assy

18732 24
Can I fix this myself, or would I have to replace the whole assembly.

My BtoB expired literally days before I purchased it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
461 Posts
Personally I wouldn't mess with trying to split open the headlight, not worth it. RockAuto has OEM replacement headlight assembly (L or R) for about $75-80.

Since the outer clear plastic housing tends to haze after 5 years I'll probably just replace both at that point. (Tried those lens restoration kits, they work for about a year). Replacing glazed, broken headlights really enhances the look of your vehicle.
Link please

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
461 Posts
Personally I wouldn't mess with trying to split open the headlight, not worth it. RockAuto has OEM replacement headlight assembly (L or R) for about $75-80.

Since the outer clear plastic housing tends to haze after 5 years I'll probably just replace both at that point. (Tried those lens restoration kits, they work for about a year). Replacing glazed, broken headlights really enhances the look of your vehicle.
So would these work on a 2015 Chevy Cruze LTZ RS?

· Premium Member
461 Posts
The amber reflector happened in 2013 or 2014. The early ones didn't have it, so they didn't fall off, but it seems to be happening to the majority of later lights. They went back to the clear reflector as replacements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine is a 9/15, so it might have been on those as well

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.