Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set for the 1st Gen Alloy Wheels. I just picked up a set of the steel wheels with Blizzaks so those will be going on soon. Once I switch them over, these will be ready to go! (The sooner they sell, the sooner I can switch them!)

I am asking $200 OBO for the set. You can drive on these tires, but I would recommend having or buying others. One had a sidewall bubble that seemed to have "disappeared", maybe it just expanded and evened out. Other than that, the other three are okay, but are getting worn down. They were cheap tires from my friends shop so they're nothing special.

Pick-Up or Meet only. Will not ship unless you want to pay all shipping costs. Thanks!

I will also consider trades for BNR Parts.

Needed:
Forge BPV/BOV
BNR Actuator
BNR DP
Flex Fuel Sensor

Depending on age and condition, I may want cash with some stuff unless you have the BNR kit or something else. I can always put in cash on my end if needed too.)
Will consider other things as I may have forgotten them, but this is all the cheap stuff I want.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tire Alloy wheel Synthetic rubber Automotive tire Wheel Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Automotive tire

Here are two photos for two wheels. The first is the only real curb damage. The rest look used but fine. You can also see the tire brand, they are size 215/60/16.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TPMS sensors included?
Yes. They will be mounted and everything, ready to go. But like I said, you may want new tires. You could probably get away with daily driving in dry weather and rain, but I don't suggest keeping the tires for winter.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spoke to potential buyer, going to wait until it's time to put the winter tires on. Please close thread. (Not sure what to do if I can myself)

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Thread closed at request of OP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.