Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have a 2011 Cruze LT with the stock 16" x 6.5" wheels on it right now, and am looking to upgrade to 17" x 8". I have found some that I like, except I am not sure of the stock backspacing and whether or not these wheels will clear my stock suspension components. (so they don't rub) Can anyone give me some insight into this? The aftermarket wheels I have been looking at have a backspacing of 6.070", with an offset of +40mm. Will they fit alright or will they rub when I turn corners and such?

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Hey all, I have a 2011 Cruze LT with the stock 16" x 6.5" wheels on it right now, and am looking to upgrade to 17" x 8". I have found some that I like, except I am not sure of the stock backspacing and whether or not these wheels will clear my stock suspension components. (so they don't rub) Can anyone give me some insight into this? The aftermarket wheels I have been looking at have a backspacing of 6.070", with an offset of +40mm. Will they fit alright or will they rub when I turn corners and such?
I would think you should be just fine with that but I don't know. I have 18x8 with a +35 offset and I have had no problems before and after I lowered my car.

You can look at this thread to see if anyone else is running that size.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts