Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a thread a couple weeks ago asking what wheels were one of these, as it was pictured on the Cruze home page. It's now listed as an accessory. I was at the dealer today, and saw them installed on a Hatchback. I also saw some 17" installed on two LS sedans.

I figured I would post pics on here, that way everyone could see them installed on Cruzes. I am surprised how much I dislike the 18" wheels

I like the 17", even think they would look better on black, like my sedan LT.

Attachments

·
10,712 Posts
The 17's look pretty much like they did on Chevy.com site. Totally Skittle SRT-4 like. 18's look like they are trying too hard to follow Honda and Hyundai wheels.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Really wish I could view this. This site still has some problems or I do about viewing photos. Can some one tell me how to view these?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Thanks for posting this thread!

What a coincidence that just the other day I was searching for GM accessory wheel with a 5x105 fitment. I saw these 18s and sorta liked them but could not find any images of them on a vehicle.

IMO its a very clean wheel and mirrors the automotive trend for wheels today. Every automaker is offering similar styles - machined face with black or gray painted windows. And a saw blade-ish, swoop-in-motion style.

Subaru Legacy

Honda Civic

Honda Accord

Nissan Rogue

Toyota Rav4

1 - 7 of 7 Posts