Programming with Two Recognized Keys (Key Vehicles Only)
This procedure is for adding a transmitter, not replacing a transmitter.
1. Insert the original, already programmed key in the ignition and turn the key to the ON/RUN position.
2. Turn the key to LOCK/OFF,and remove the key.
3. Quickly, within five seconds,insert the second original already programmed key in theignition and turn the key to the ON/RUN position.
4. Turn the key to LOCK/OFF,and remove the key.
5. Insert the new key to be programmed and turn it to the On/RUN position within five seconds.The security light will turn off once the key has been programmed.
6. Repeat Steps 1–5 if additional keys are to be programmed.If a key is lost or damaged, see your dealer to have a new key made.