Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE: Traded in my girls 2012 Cruze on a new Equinox and I have the wheels off the car and for sale.

They are Ultra Platinum series 18" and I installed brand new tires about 3 months ago so the tires may have 2000 miles on them at most. There are a few normal wear and tear marks but overall in excellent shape. The tires are 245-45-18 Uniroyal Tiger Paw GTZ all season tire ($700 mounted and balanced) . They are quiet, grip real well in the dry and wet and still look brand new. No uneven wear, punctures or damage.

Uniroyal Tiger Paw GTZ All Season - Free Delivery Available | TireBuyer.com

This combo did not rub, scrape or have any issues. I had the car lowered on Eibach springs and there were no issues at all with fitment.

TPMS are still installed in the wheels.

I am asking $700.00 for the wheels, tires and TPMS. Or Best Offer. They will bolt up with your existing lug nuts. This is like a buying a new set of tires and getting the wheels for free!!! Shipping is not included buy I will be happy to drop them off at FedEx, UPS or the shipper of your choice as long as they have a location within reason. If you are in Southern Florida, I would be happy to deliver them to you.

Please let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
29 Posts
**** a fellow cruzer, that lives down the street. small world lol love the wheels and good price. I like the ones with the red strip around the edge to match the RS emblem. If i could sell the stocks, I would definitely get these off of you.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Try Fedex freight terminal to terminal shipping. Was much cheaper then home delivery for me. Don't really need to box them up. Put cardboard circles on the front and back and wrap in industrial plastic wrap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts