Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE: Traded in my girls 2012 Cruze on a new Equinox and I have the wheels off the car and for sale.

They are Ultra Platinum series 18" and I installed brand new tires about 3 months ago so the tires may have 2000 miles on them at most. There are a few normal wear and tear marks but overall in excellent shape. The tires are 245-45-18 Uniroyal Tiger Paw GTZ all season tire ($700 mounted and balanced) . They are quiet, grip real well in the dry and wet and still look brand new. No uneven wear, punctures or damage.

Uniroyal Tiger Paw GTZ All Season - Free Delivery Available | TireBuyer.com

This combo did not rub, scrape or have any issues. I had the car lowered on Eibach springs and there were no issues at all with fitment.

TPMS are still installed in the wheels.

I am asking $700.00 for the wheels, tires and TPMS. Or Best Offer. They will bolt up with your existing lug nuts. This is like a buying a new set of tires and getting the wheels for free!!! Shipping is not included buy I will be happy to drop them off at FedEx, UPS or the shipper of your choice as long as they have a location within reason. If you are in Southern Florida, I would be happy to deliver them to you.

Please let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
29 Posts
**** a fellow cruzer, that lives down the street. small world lol love the wheels and good price. I like the ones with the red strip around the edge to match the RS emblem. If i could sell the stocks, I would definitely get these off of you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts