Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting some ESR SR04 18x8.5+30 rims and tires ranging 245/45r18's - 245/30r18's. has anyone run this or something similar on a lowered setup and run into fitment issues?

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
7,936 Posts
If no one answers you, these threads should get you close to an answer. I have a set of Continental Pure Contact 235/45-R18's on my lowered Cruze and after about a year, the springs settled and if I am going over bumpy roads it will rub up front on the inner plastic and it has rubbed through to the sheet metal at the top, but no real damage though.

Wheel / Tire size chart for US Spec Gen I Cruze's
Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread
Official Lowered Cruze Photo Thread
Tires, everything you need to know about sizes for the cruze.
Cruze OEM Wheel Options

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'm about to put that size on my Gen 2. Eibach lowering springs are in the plan for the future as well to drop it about an inch or so

·
Registered
450 Posts
i plan on running coil overs. need the adjust ability for the seasons here.
I'd get a set if I could find some that would start off at stock ride height. Then I Could go down from there and back up for the winter. The ones I've seen that list specs all start at a minimum of about 60mm drop which is about 2.5 inches. That's further than I want to go period lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
have you looked on carid.com? i found some for the 1st gen with a minimum of a 1/2 inch drop. they might have some for your second gen

·
Registered
450 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'm leaning away from those two because they're so colored. The others with little bits of color is fine. Then again you won't see too much of them once its all said and done.

Looked at Megan - nothing for 2nd gen -_-

·
Registered
450 Posts
If I could find a set thats red I'd be in lol

·
Registered
450 Posts
I was thinking that but that means disassembling them to get that done. Painting would be easier but nowhere near as durable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts