Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
19" FAST FC04 flow formed Mat Bronze wheels with 245/35/19(+hardware) used 5000km

Up for sale are my custom drilled 19" Fast FC04 in Mat Bronze. Mine were the first 19" drilled for the 5x105 Application as I went to FAST in person for them. I paid almost 1800$ for these with the Evergreen 245/35/19 tires, centering rings, short valves, and mat black tuner lugs end of last summer. One wheel got minor curb rash that was repaired and touched up(touch up paint will be included). Wheels are in Canada(Montreal, Quebec to be specific) I can meet half way in Ontario/Quebec/New York State/Vermont (when I was a member on Sonic Forums I sold wheels to US members multiple times and met states side). Wheels are flow formed light weight(specs below)

Bolt pattern 5x105
Offset:
+45
Finish
Matte Bronze
Bore:
72.6 mm
Seat:
60°
Lip Size:
N/A
Weight:
20.8 lbs
Load Rating:
1521 lbs / 690

Asking 1400$cdn or 1100$ US Prices are negociable

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
This is the rim that has some curb rash, it's not so much the face of the wheel as the inner turn around where the rim meets the tire..unless you go up close as u can see it's not bad...keep in mind it's the lighting making the third pictures color of the wheel touch up super dark

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Every year I change rims, helps having friend at FAST who can allow me to have most models custom drilled (also helps them cause I'm a paying guineu pig for our bolt pattern)
What a PIMP thing, I'm so jealous.....these are literally my favorite wheel and the only one I've ever wanted other than my current LTZ ones.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What a PIMP thing, I'm so jealous.....these are literally my favorite wheel and the only one I've ever wanted other than my current LTZ ones.
Well they haven't sold yet so who knows how this will all turn out! The new ones I want are currently awaiting engineering's approval cause the custom drill may be to close for comfort as the wheel is only made to be a blank drilled from 5x108 to 5x120 (with everything in between)

·
Registered
14 Posts
How negotiable are you on the price due to the minor curbing? Would you be willing to meet me in the Buffalo area as i live in Rochester N.Y., and don't have a passport. I thought these were 18's.
How do you like them over the stock 18's? Do they handle better or is it harder to steer? Also how tight is the fitment under the car to rubbing?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts