Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
COTM Winner
2012 Cruze LTZ 1989 StarQuest 2004 TrialBlazer EXT
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found a gent nearby me today who had some cruze parts. He turned around and also had 2 extra valve covers and 8 Coil covers. Apparently used to work at a plant nearby that was doing the injection molding for VC's Also ended up with a dozen VC gaskets for the 1.4

4 of the coil covers have Eco Tech, 3 are blank and 1 he customized.
I need to see what its going to cost to ship unless you are near Richmond or Troy Michigan.

Reactions: -loki-

·
Registered
2013 1LT/RS
47 Posts
That's awesome! Wonder what other interesting bits are hiding in peoples' garages in the greater Detroit area.

One can only assume with no price in the subject or body, you're giving these away for free?

Reactions: .Cody

·
COTM Winner
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's awesome! Wonder what other interesting bits are hiding in peoples' garages in the greater Detroit area.

One can only assume with no price in the subject or body, you're giving these away for free?
I apologize for not putting that in there .. I was hoping to sit down and see what the cost for shipping them would be so I could just put a shipped price next to them I only have a 120 into the valve covers, gaskets and coil cover pieces so if I make that back I'll be happy. Thinking 10 bucks plus shipping for gaskets I'm going to sell off 10. , 5 or10 plus shipping on coil covers ??
30 plus shipping for the VC I'm keeping 1. or throw me an offer. Like I said just trying to recoupe some of the funds back..

·
COTM Winner
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes . I'm not sure in the details but he was working at whatever place it was making these valve covers and judging by the 100 feet of extra gasket material that was in the. Ox they must have been making the gaskets as well.

·
COTM Winner
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mods go ahead and close / Delete this thread.

·
COTM Winner
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL thanks BigZeus.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.