Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. It's been quite a while since I've been on here. After years of drooling over the Volt (especially Gen 2), I finally made the switch and sold my 1st Gen Cruze Diesel. I'll miss her, but so far, the Volt is making the switch pretty bearable.

I have a few items left over from my Cruze days for sale. PM me if you're interested in any of it. I will accept PayPal. Pics are attached below of everything.

1. Scangauge II w/special Cruze Diesel firmware Xgauges - $90 (free shipping) IMG_0478.jpg
  2. Fuel filter for 1st Gen Cruze Diesel (GM Part #23459023) - $25 (free shipping) IMG_0462.jpg IMG_0463.jpg
  3. Three unopened gallons of Amsoil European Car Formula Improved ESP (meets dexos2 requirements) 5W-30 as well as about 1/3 of a gallon in partially used container - $100 (+$25 shipping unless you live in the Portland, OR metro area and we can make arrangements) - I will also include an ACDelco PF2260G oil filter for free. IMG_0468.jpg IMG_0469.jpg
  4. Water Separator (fuel filter housing, GM part #22937278). This part is unused, however, I purchased it because I needed the bottom cap which has the fuel filter water drain in it (my original one broke). Purchasing this entire unit is the only way to get the lower cap. While the old bottom cap is included, it has the broken fuel filter drain, so effectively this is only the top of the fuel filter housing. - $25 (+$10 shipping). IMG_0464.jpg IMG_0465.jpg IMG_0466.jpg IMG_0467.jpg

PM me if you're interested in any of the above!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Scangauge sold. The other items are still available.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Amsoil sold, but didn't take the oil filter (TDI guy bought it). If anyone wants the fuel filter for $25, I'll throw in the oil filter and ship for free. I mostly just want it gone.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Amsoil sold, but didn't take the oil filter (TDI guy bought it). If anyone wants the fuel filter for $25, I'll throw in the oil filter and ship for free. I mostly just want it gone.
Still got the filters? I'm interested. Whereabouts you located?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still got the filters? I'm interested. Whereabouts you located?
I do actually. I'm in the Portland, OR area. PM me if you'd like them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts