Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1st racing downpipe

4658 30
I have been waiting for the zzp downpipe to come back in stock for the 2014 1.4. While looking this morning a pipe that looks almost identical popped up. I thought it was a zzp but it was not. The brand is “1st racing”. Has anybody heard or had experience with this brand?
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
14,161 Posts
I have been waiting for the zzp downpipe to come back in stock for the 2014 1.4. While looking this morning a pipe that looks almost identical popped up. I thought it was a zzp but it was not. The brand is “1st racing”. Has anybody heard or had experience with this brand?
Never heard of them. All I found was a turbo core and wastegate. Do you have a link?

You could also ask @[email protected] when they will have them back in stock. BNR is one of our supporting vendors.

· Registered
22 Posts
ZZP has them on ebay for $1250. I think fed gov is working on eliminating stuff like that, and it's caused some panic.

· Registered
467 Posts
ZZP has them on ebay for $1200. I think fed gov is working on eliminating stuff like that, and it's caused some panic.
They put it that high when they are out of stock so people dont buy them. It will go down when its back in stock. Dont ask me why they do that, but they arent the only ones.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Attachments

· Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
14,161 Posts
ZZP has them on ebay for $1250. I think fed gov is working on eliminating stuff like that, and it's caused some panic.

They raised the price to keep from relisting when they are back in stock. Relisting is a pain.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That’s the direction I’m leaning. I was just wondering if anybody has experience with them. I messaged the company about a warranty and they said it only came with a 6 months parts quality guarantee

· The Nuclear Option
5,870 Posts
That’s the direction I’m leaning. I was just wondering if anybody has experience with them. I messaged the company about a warranty and they said it only came with a 6 months parts quality guarantee
For an aftermarket exhaust component with a flex pipe that a decent warranty.

· Vendor
1,045 Posts
Not true, you can find the commercial invoices as anything coming from overseas on a container ship is public record. They list all the different downpipes and everything. And the city matches up to where zzp gets them from. It's probably their supplier selling them since I doubt zzp is buying them anymore with the epa being the way they are. We stopped selling ours completely.

· Registered
2014 Cruze Eco state trooper red it's complicated
6 Posts
I purchased one last night. I just got my Cruze a few days ago, and I would like to help open her up a little bit,but with no one else having any in stock for the $200 I think it was I figured I would give it a shot.

· Registered
2014 Cruze Eco state trooper red it's complicated
6 Posts
I just installed the 1st racing today, and it looks very similar to the zzp the welds looked nice, and clean. Seems to be a well made product. It would be nice if it came with the new turbo band clamp, and gasket,but I already had a new clamp, and reused the old gasket. Can definitely hear that turbo now.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts