Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1st racing downpipe

4657 30
I have been waiting for the zzp downpipe to come back in stock for the 2014 1.4. While looking this morning a pipe that looks almost identical popped up. I thought it was a zzp but it was not. The brand is “1st racing”. Has anybody heard or had experience with this brand?
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
2014 Cruze LT 1.4
6 Posts
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive exhaust Rim Nickel

I got this today in the mail. Not listed as a 1st Racing but close to it.
There's a seller on eBay selling a upgraded turbo (V2 F41C) with a downpipe. He also has the catless ZZP style midpipe listed.
Anyway, I just sent him a message asking if he can sell just the pipe and he said sure.
We worked out a PayPal transaction and I paid with shipping to Canada, less than what ZZP is asking and they offered free shipping in the US if I recall.

· Registered
256 Posts
View attachment 300236
There's a seller on eBay selling a upgraded turbo (V2 F41C) with a downpipe. He also has the catless ZZP style midpipe listed.
Anyway, I just sent him a message asking if he can sell just the pipe and he said sure.
We worked out a PayPal transaction and I paid with shipping to Canada, less than what ZZP is asking and they offered free shipping in the US if I recall.
V2 is what?

The guy just had one downpipe right?

· Registered
256 Posts
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm under the impression that the V2 is a upgraded turbo made by ZZP? As they now list the V3 currently on their site.
There are more V2 and pipe combos available through his store. So probably has a stock of just the downpipes.

Upgraded Billet Turbocharger F14C W/ Exhaust Front Pipe For Chevy Cruze LT 1.4l
So maybe this is their OEM selling the original parts since I think [email protected] said that the ZZP turbo is made in China.

· Registered
2015 sonic rs manual
3 Posts
View attachment 300236
How much was he able to do for just the pipe?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts