1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: andalusiandawg

·
Super Moderator
5,171 Posts
Sweet looking car, I see you are from the middle east: The Cruze surely gets around, I know I was surprised to see in my wife's home country Vietnam also.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What surprises me really, is that the Cruze was never even my first choice in mind lol

Took me 1 month to finally make a choice. All the budget concerns, availability, research. From considering Nissan Sentra as first choice, now I ended up with the Cruze. As a first time car owner, I couldn't be more thrilled. And it's a Chevy!

Sweet looking car, I see you are from the middle east: The Cruze surely gets around, I know I was surprised to see in my wife's home country Vietnam also.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
What surprises me really, is that the Cruze was never even my first choice in mind lol

Took me 1 month to finally make a choice. All the budget concerns, availability, research. From considering Nissan Sentra as first choice, now I ended up with the Cruze. As a first time car owner, I couldn't be more thrilled. And it's a Chevy!
Welcome to the forum, my Tagalog is rusty but here’s my best try at a Christmas greeting:

Maligayang Pasko at Manigong Bagong Taon!

Reactions: andalusiandawg
1 - 12 of 12 Posts