Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Worry too much? No I just choose to make financially smart decisions. Mine probably would of also been in this offer. The build of my car wasn't a typical "popular" one. So most of them sat for a long time.

However I still got **** of a deal considering I got employee pricing and 3,000 in rebates off of mine :p
Financially Smarter decision would be buying a year or two old car, still under warranty. typically a returned lease. in just as good of shape as new, with all of the initial depreciation payed by someone else.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Every comparable used Cruze ECO I found was either as much or more than what I payed for mine brand new and about to be out of the B2B warranty.
They must be hard up to sell Cruzes around here. Bought my '14 2LT Everything except Nav. i believe, 12k miles on it for $14,9 before trade in (sticker was 26,005 New)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Also buying a leased vehicle? That's a great idea......said no one ever. Do you know how the majority of people treat lease vehicles? Like they don't give a sh*t about them. No thanks.
If you say so. i know people who take good care of their leases, the better shape theyre in, the better chance you will come out on top. bought my last Cobalt as a 2 year old returned lease with 24,582 on it. traded it in with 218K, never had any major issue with the car. only time it was ever in a shop was for the recalls. still on the stock clutch

·
Registered
148 Posts
like i said above, if youre that worried about it, buy new. cold start? this isn't the 70's man, you dont need to warm anything up. i never do, and havent had any issues. i start it and wait for the oil pressure to come up, by then the RPMs are settling and i go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.