Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
"Offer valid on the oldest 15% of inventory as of 12/16/14." Sounds like a loss leader tactic to me. If said dealership has 30 Cruzen in stock, there's only 4 qualified for this offer. If you don't like those, we have a couple dozen more you can chose from (at a completely different pricing scheme)

Sounds like the local Kia dealer's advertisements on TV and Radio. Example: A Forte for $99/mo, followed by 30 seconds of disclaimers, yada, yada, yada, 2 at this price (and they're not EX levels).

Reactions: spacedout

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
I wonder how many CDTs will fall under this promotion.
Given the number of CDTs I've seen on the streets here (0), all of them.

Reactions: Dvan5693 and obermd

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Toyota puts quite a bit on the hood these days. I think they knocked out Camry down $4500-5000 off the sticker, can't remember the exact #.

Honda dealers have always been a little more difficult to bargain with. They wouldn't come down much on a 2011 Civic I looked at a few years ago, even though the 12s were in (ew).
I ordered Black Betty for $22,600 off of an MSRP of $24,755. No haggle. I offered $22,700,said I could get it for less at the other Toledo Honda dealership and the salesman countered with $22,600. I was happy and the dealership made some money too.

Second the EWWW on the '12s. My '97 EX was nicer inside. Decided not to buy a '12. The '13s are so much different and better, it's like generation 9.5.

Reactions: jblackburn
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.