Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This could be a really great car if they get the emissions and corresponding sensors fixed. Maybe they will on the new diesels coming out. Love way car drives. Repairs on sensors and emission related items have been couple thousand out of pocket as they occurred out of warranty

·
Registered
373 Posts
This could be a really great car if they get the emissions and corresponding sensors fixed. Maybe they will on the new diesels coming out. Love way car drives. Repairs on sensors and emission related items have been couple thousand out of pocket as they occurred out of warranty
It was something you could do by yourself or only had to be done at the dealership ?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
op, congrats on 200k miles. Can you share a summary of the issues you have had? I have been lucky so far other than my EGR getting stuck open this week at 42k miles, cleaned it and back on road. Did you go in for recall or did you exceed miles by he time recall occurred?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Nice! I don't want the anti-delete people to get mad, so I'm just asking purely out of curiosity. Have you considered a tune and delete so that you don't have any emissions issues to deal with? My odometer is basically the countdown to mine getting deleted lol. Warranty is until 160,000 km's. I'm half way there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.