Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need something to spend all that money that money on that you've been saving on fuel thanks to this forum?

This right here should take care of that for you with a quickness.

2008 Sea-Doo RXT-X 255HP in great condition! 112 Hours on it. Ready for 500 more! Still zips along at 70+ mph and is extremely fun to ride. Priced at NADA Low Sale Price. Buy it this time of year while it's cheap! All supercharged sea doo's require a special service to be done after the first 100 hours that cost $600 and this one has already had that service! Ready to go for another 200 hours now! Get ready to have a blast all summer! $6900 includes trailer. Clean and Clear title in hand.

Located in Destin,FL

0255.jpg 025.jpg 024.jpg

·
Registered
300 Posts
LOL, funny you posted this. me and the wife were talking about this last night. I had a gtx that I had which was awesome. It ended up catching fire after a roll over (had it on the trailer and pulled the plugs to blow out water from the cylinder, it lit up then locked up on me) and once i put it back together i sold it before I moved to dallas. Now we are back in jersey and the beach house is being rebuilt so I just started looking again. Good luck, running these things are a blast but can get pricey.

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
I always wanted this. I used to go to key biscayne and go nuts on the one my friend had.

But nothing like this one

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.