Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a week now, the car just refuses to start at some occasions. When i turn the key, the check engine light doesn't turn on at all, the car does not even try to start. Maybe it is a safety measure. If i try again after a few minutes, everything is ok, i turn the key, the check engine light turns on, then i start the car. The strangest thing is that there are no errors, when we connect with a computer. Also the check engine light starts blinking at some point while driving, then it stops. I read in the forum about possible misfires. But i couldnt find information about the first problem.Any ideas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When i put the key and turn it, if the check engine light doesnt show up, the car doesnt turn over at all. There is only a click sound, maybe a relay, and thats all. The last time this happened was when i stopped on a traffic light. As soon as i got to neatural gear, the engine stopped. And then the problem with the missing check light appeared again.
Also, If i put and turn the key, and the check light shows up, the car starts without any problem.

The main problem is that the car doesnt record any error codes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts