Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just pulled mine off to check it and it needs to be replaced. Amazon won't ship to me in California. What is a good manufacturer for a new turbo? And price range? I see a bunch on Ebay but always worry from buying there, and car quest has one but its like $630! Any help would be great.

·
Premium Member
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
1,309 Posts
I just pulled mine off to check it and it needs to be replaced. Amazon won't ship to me in California. What is a good manufacturer for a new turbo? And price range? I see a bunch on Ebay but always worry from buying there, and car quest has one but its like $630! Any help would be great.
$630 actually isn't a bad price for the exhaust manifold/turbocharger assembly. I agree with Thebigzeus, definitely go with either an OEM turbocharger or an upgrade. You don't want to worry about the quality of something that spins at 80,000ish RPM.

Reactions: DBG

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
If you want to go a bit cheaper I have a brand new turbo cartridge that I have no use for. It’s basically the center section of the turbo.

My factory turbo went at 99K and I went the rebuild method instead of replacing the entire turbo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts