Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the rear fascia the same on all Cruzes aside from the RS models? I am looking at rear lip spoilers and one I found says 2011-2012 only. I have ran across this before and it generally happens because the seller has no clue, so you can get the item for less because they can't seem to sell it.

·
Super Moderator
5,165 Posts
Are you referring to the rear "bumper cover" ? If so, that is one of the first things I noticed between my 2014 LT and 2013 LT/RS along with fog lights and a panel that runs the length of the car on the sides from front wheel to rear wheel and lip spoiler. The RS has a rubber design that spans the bumper along with others mentioned like fogs etc. I wish I had a pic for comparison but I don't currently. this link covers the rs diffs https://www.bing.com/images/search?...7AFCA61ED2191576E1F63F9C3D3E1BAA3&FORM=IQFRBA

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm old and confused.....I thought a lip spoiler went on the tail of the trunk lid.

Photo or link?

Rob
The add-on at the bottom of the front fascia is a lip spoiler.

Are you referring to the rear "bumper cover" ? If so, that is one of the first things I noticed between my 2014 LT and 2013 LT/RS along with fog lights and a panel that runs the length of the car on the sides from front wheel to rear wheel and lip spoiler. The RS has a rubber design that spans the bumper along with others mentioned like fogs etc. I wish I had a pic for comparison but I don't currently. this link covers the rs diffs https://www.bing.com/images/search?...7AFCA61ED2191576E1F63F9C3D3E1BAA3&FORM=IQFRBA
The lip spoiler will be added to the rear fascia or bumper cover like the one in the front. So I am asking if the lower portion of the fascia is the same on all Gen I's except the RS.

·
Premium Member
5,535 Posts
OK, thanks.......The non RS part number 'Rear Bumper Cover' (example, non RS, w/o sensors) is the same part# (95016694) model years 2011/2015.

I suspect the listing you are reading has never been updated to reflect the coverages.

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts