Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my Kicker 10" 200w PowerStage Subwoofer & 200w 4 Channel Amp System. $675 OBO Shipped.

Retails for $1,249.99
https://www.crutchfield.com/…/Kicker-VSS-Powerstage-System.…

I used this system for about 4 years and it sounds really good. It really enriches the stock audio system and doesn't compromise trunk space. The 4 channel amp filters out the lows for the 4 speakers, so there is no distortion at higher volume. This is 100% plug and play audio upgrade system with no wire splicing that will work for 2011-2016 Chevy Cruze with basic, 4-speaker factory system. The only reason I'm selling it is because I sold my Cruze.

If you want added bass that isn't going to win any competitions, but don't want to compromise trunk space and want to upgrade your current sound system with a truly plug & play upgrade, this is about as simple as it gets. People rag on this system all the time, but so very few have actually heard it in person. It's not for everyone, but I personally enjoyed it and I'm sure someone else will as well.

The system includes:
*digital signal processor with built-in 4-channel amplifier
*processor features pre-set high-pass filters, EQs, and speaker time alignment
*amplifier: 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
*vehicle-specific harness connects processor to factory stereo
*VSS Substage SCRU11 custom-fit powered subwoofer
*molded plastic enclosure fits in trunk
*10" round subwoofer
*200 watts RMS sub amp
*all power and signal wiring pre-cut and terminated, ready for installation
*custom-engineered processor/amp mounting bracket
*illustrated installation and setup instructions

Technology Auto part Electronic device Automotive fog light Electronics
Audio equipment Auto part
Technology Electronic device Electronics Gadget Audio equipment
Auto part
Text Design Recreation Art Illustration
Electronics Technology Electronic device Font
Line Parallel Diagram

·
Registered
222 Posts
I know it isnt exactly what you were wanting but i can offer 350 for this. That's all i have. Just throwing it out there

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know it isnt exactly what you were wanting but i can offer 350 for this. That's all i have. Just throwing it out there
I might eventually accept that, but for now, I'll keep holding out and see if anyone offers something closer to my asking price.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I hear you. Just a warning though money doesn't last long in my hand.

Reactions: .Cody

·
Registered
222 Posts
couple more weeks and you will be down to my offer.

·
Registered
2014 Cruze 1LT with Tech and Convenience Pkgs.
349 Posts
I hate to say it but there's no resale on these. They are extremely overpriced from the start due to ease of installation...other than that, they're not worth it...might as well just compromise with KillerDad...say $375-400. Good luck otherwise, but for the same amount of money, you can install a better system for only a little bit more work.

I just did that myself....JL Audio RD500.1, AudioControl LC2i, Kicker L7S 8" (will probably do something different down the road, but it was compact for now)...all wiring and built the box myself. For a sub that lacks precision, it still sounds better than the Kicker PowerStage. Will probably add in another amp for components as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.