Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all; I am slightly parting out a 2011 Cruze Eco and I have the following components and parts for sale. 4 very good to excellent condition lightweight chromed 17" spoked rims and tires with 65% tread life left ($600.), 1.4 L turbo engine with 52,000 miles I guarantee that it runs excellent ($2,500.), rear end / axle assembly with springs ($750.), Intercooler with A/C condenser and radiator ($250.) and the gas tank assembly, ($250.) All are O.B.O. Call Edward at 203-500-8777 I am in the shoreline area of Eastern New Haven County in Connecticut and prefer local pickup. Please on serious inquiries. Thanks in advance.

Edward

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
^ interested

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
If you're electrifying it, why get rid of the wheels and rear axle?

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
I smell something fishy.... :storm:

Reactions: spacedout and Merc6

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
I smell something fishy.... :storm:

Is probably only worth $7-8K in trade(he did say 2011). Not seeing how it would be worth the money to part it out though. Think most people who make electric cars start with cars that already need engines or are of much less value than that.

Guess it would be helpful to have a light body car with a HUGE trunk/underhood for all the batteries.... Hopefully the OP gets some pictures up of the parts fors ale and possibly some pictures of an electric cruze!

·
Monsieur Charmant Résident
1,233 Posts
Hello Chevy EV Guy,

Please tell us more about your Cruze Eco EV because I'm sure you'd have the attention of many of CruzeTALK's most experienced and capable members, as well as run-of-the-mill members like me.

We're all ears Edward, so feel free to start a new and dedicated thread on the topic. Cheers! :)

Reactions: SneakerFix
1 - 16 of 16 Posts