Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried to preorder one from their delearship? I'm thinking of going there to ask since I wasn't sure how quickly it would sell. Do you guys suggest I should just wait for the dealerships to actually get the car? That way I have more leverage when I try to get them to lower the MSRP.

·
Registered
240 Posts
personally id wait til they get to the dealerships. the cruze is a really good car but not good enough to sell out right away. just like you said, if you show them right away that youre really interested then you might be able to bargain with them as much as you wouldve been able to if you just walked in and took a look at the cruze.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was one thing I was really worried about. Was showing too much interest in the car. Because then they might think that I will get the car regardless of what they do. Which I want them to work for the sale and not just get a freebie. Hopefully I can negotiate a good price on one and maybe get them to throw in the upgraded rims for free.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I placed an order for one on Thursday night. A 1LT, Black Granite Metallic, Jet Black w/ Sport Red cloth interior, RS package, Connectivity package, Pioneer audio system and a spare tire. However, I do work for the company (at another dealership) and will be getting the car at the GM employee discount so I'm not really worried about them knowing how much I'm interested in getting a Cruze.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts