Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

2011 Chevrolet Cruze vs. 2012 Ford Focus Comparison Test

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Cruzemeister 
#1 ·
This is the first time im seeing the 2012 Ford Focus, EVER. I didn't expect to see such an impressive vehicle since the previous Ford Focus generations never did impress me and didn't have anything to make me say "i want a ford focus". Ford stepped up their game with the Focus and it seems to be a really tough competitor.

See how the Cruze compares to the Focus...

#3 ·
Nice! I still am not wholey impressed with the Focus though. I mean sure, the top of the line interior looks good, but what about base models or a 1LT comparison? I still think the Cruze will win out on the interior but it might just be my personal preference too.

Plus the Focus looks like a buggy bug @_@

#4 ·
As always, Ford must have a bigger payroll in the payoffs department. Either that, or , people are just drawn to weird looking exterior designs. I've never seen a Ford that I thought was attractive in any model , trim level, or whatever. This new interior looks like a ripoff of the Cruze, so they finally will have an interior that looks like it wasn't made from Playschool Kids parts bins. But then again, some people think that Corollas,Versa's and Civics have attractive interiors. They do if you are stuck in the 1980's and your only competition is a Cavalier........:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.