Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!! I am new here anyway I bought my first car Monday night at I loved the 2011 Chevy Cruze LS I like how it handles and drives it's been pretty reliable the past two days I have had it! its great! There is one problem though on the passenger side door when I am putting music up past 20 volume the speakers are rattling that is the only problem I have with the car. It's in perfect working condition except for the speakers they have been kind of annoying me. I have played with the audio settings but can't seem to figure out how to prevent the rattling from happening.

Other than that I LOVE the car I a music person though and I need music for when I am driving I just get slightly annoyed by the the rattling of the audio.
It is a certified pre-owned vehicle. Does the audio still cover in the warranty?

Has anyone else had this problem with the 2011 Cruze LS?

Please help thanks!

· Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Welcome to CT! Congrats on your LS. Post a picture of your Cruze when you get a chance. I do not have any rattles with my 2011 ECO speakers. I would think if you bought a CPO car the dealer should cover this issue you are having with the speaker. There are Chevy customer service members on this site - Erica Tiffany may be able to answer your question.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

Hello! there is my new pre owned certified Chvey Cruze LS. The speaker problem is in the door only on the passenger side. Just a lot of rattling. I love this car but I really ideally don't want to pay to have that little thing fixed - anything I can do to resolve the issue? again I have played around with settings the best I could and nothing has worked for that one speaker. Sound quality is alright though minus the rattling on the one side.

Thanks!

· Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hello!! I am new here anyway I bought my first car Monday night at I loved the 2011 Chevy Cruze LS I like how it handles and drives it's been pretty reliable the past two days I have had it! its great! There is one problem though on the passenger side door when I am putting music up past 20 volume the speakers are rattling that is the only problem I have with the car. It's in perfect working condition except for the speakers they have been kind of annoying me. I have played with the audio settings but can't seem to figure out how to prevent the rattling from happening.

Other than that I LOVE the car I a music person though and I need music for when I am driving I just get slightly annoyed by the the rattling of the audio.
It is a certified pre-owned vehicle. Does the audio still cover in the warranty?

Has anyone else had this problem with the 2011 Cruze LS?

Please help thanks!
Welcome to the site and congratulations on your new Cruze! We definitely know the importance of having good tunes when you're out on the road, and are sorry to hear about this rattling noise. With your Certified Pre-Owned Warranty the 12-Month/12k Mile Bumper to Bumper Warranty should cover any maintenance needed to your radio during this time frame. The best bet would be to make your dealership aware of this concern sooner than later. If you have any other questions, please feel free to shoot us a private message and we'd be delighted to help.

Happy Cruzing!

Amber N. (assisting Erica & Kristen)
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.