Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a appt. set for this coming Wed.20 am. for the neg. battery cable and reprogram ECM(recall) I was wondering if there is a separate reprogram for the automatic transmission module (TCM)? I am mostly a city driver and what should I ask for when I arrive at the GM garage in order to
get a refresh or (if there is a refresh?) for quicker shifting on hills as it rolls back and
better gas mileage.
I travel on the highway 200 -300 klms. one day a month.

Thanks all

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I have to get same items completed negative battery cable and ecm reprogram. Let us know how it goes. I am waiting till some of the dust settles and I am not hitting the dealer when they are the most busy.

·
Administrator
25,107 Posts
Edited VIN out of thread title.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi CruzzieQ. So what was the outcome. I just got a call today telling me about that recall for reprogramming with a stupid explanation why I wasn't notified before. No mail and I had my car in there in May but no mention of the recall then. She said it was because they didn't have the part??? They could have still told me about it. anyway. What happened with your situation. They are also telling me I need a transmission flush which will cost me over $200. I have about 54000 clicks on my 2012 and this is the first I heard of getting this done too. What did you end up asking for and what was the result?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts