Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning when i started my car it ran very rough for about the first minute..check engine light flashed a dozen times or so then went of and engine smoothed out..ive noticed lately on accelleration it feels like its hesitating/lurching..i havent had it scanned yet but just wondering if this is a common issue..thanks for any help..

·
2,170 Posts
Very interesting, have you investigated the check engine lights further to see which specific codes it's throwing? Also how many miles are on the car and which transmission do you have?

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
This morning when i started my car it ran very rough for about the first minute..check engine light flashed a dozen times or so then went of and engine smoothed out..ive noticed lately on accelleration it feels like its hesitating/lurching..i havent had it scanned yet but just wondering if this is a common issue..thanks for any help..
Hi mike_barbato,

I am sorry to hear about these concerns with your Cruze. I see you might be looking into this on your own, but if you are ever interested in going to the dealership please send us a private message. We are always happy to help if you have any questions!

Best,

Cristina Y
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you cristina..i may take you up on that after seeing all these different posts..the last time i took it to the dealer there was no code present and they said there were no technical service bulletins for this concern..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts