Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the whole set, the radio unit with CD/MP3, the multi line screen (not the skinny single line) and the face with the buttons.
I am upgrading to a new stereo with an 8 inch display and it comes with it's own direct fit control panel.
Everything works as it should, the display is good, radio functions all work, CD player works with regular and MP3 CDs.

not really sure what the setup is worth, make me an offer i can't refuse and it's yours.
i think it will need to be programmed to your car's VIN for the security but i'm not sure.
I will supply my cars VIN for verification in case the shop asks for it.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Odometer

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have a 9 speaker system from a 2012 Eco cruze same parts for sale i can reprogram Eeprom chip to your vin. semd me a pm.

i also can make a mylink system for a 6 speaker system non nav
this system works great, the onstar antenna is unplugged but the blue tooth for hands free stiff works.
if i do go with another aftermarket i won't be using one of the Chinese built direct fit ones i will go with a good fit kit and decent brand head unit.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr..._2035530823.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.wTDWF5

ended up going with another chinese system, found this one with no bad reviews.
it is fully tested before they ship it and they installed the maps for IGO north america at no extra cost.

i have the original stereo and screen minus the control panel available.
everything on it works, $150 with shipping to 48 US states.

it does need VIN programming, you can do it with a cheap bidirectional scan tool or bring to a shop that has one,
the dealership will be too expensive so an independent shop is the best option.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Electronics Technology Car Auto part Electronic device
Make offer, fits 2011 to 2015 and 2016 limited chevy cruze without the pioneer system.
works as it should, will need VIN reprogramming to work in your car, any shop with a bi directional scan tool can do it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts