Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Chevrolet Cruze, 1.4L Turbo 4cyl
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Does anyone here know if there is a way to update the DIC on a 2011 to the 2012-16 style? Or is it something different in the dashboard?
Thanks,
-DM

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,369 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Chevrolet Cruze, 1.4L Turbo 4cyl
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a setting on the 2012 ... you can make it look like either. The 2011 doesn't do that as well? The controls and buttons on the turn signal. change it.
I have. On the 2011 it’s all just individual statistics. I can only look at the speedo or the battery voltage one by one. The 2012+ had menus with multiple statistics and new pages that had not been available on the 2011’s, like instantaneous economy. (on eco models) I’m just hoping that do get those menus it’s just a software change that I could do with the GM software. Because there’s plenty of other things I need to do with that. If it’s a dashboard swap and odometer reflash, then I’ll just keep my 2011 style menus. I can live with them, I’m just trying to make my Cruze the best I can with minimal mods.

·
Registered
44 Posts
That's interesting that they made that change. I like the multiple display as well ... can totally understand your thinking. I'm curious as well ... you might have to experiment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts